Bishop Legal is seeking a bilingual personal injury paralegal. Paralegals assist our firm’s attorneys with all phases of a personal injury claim.
- Perform new client intakes in the office and in the field
- Initiate insurance claims with first and third party insurers
- Open and maintain client files;
- collecting evidence to support a claim, such as police reports, scene photographs, property damage estimates, medical records, and witness statements
- drafting claim summary and settlement proposal letters
- Work with attorneys to organize materials for arbitration and trial; and frequent client contact in Spanish and English to collect information and provide case status.
- Provide phone support when needed.
- Maintain high level of customer service when speaking with clients.
- 2+ years of experience in the plaintiff personal injury field. We would consider training an entry-level candidate with a related bachelor’s degree who is fluent in Spanish, proficient with MO Suite of programs, and has excellent writing and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants with high academic achievement are given preference.
- Applicants must have a valid Washington State driver’s license and clean driving record.